waterproof solder connector pair
Waterproof Solder Connector Pair
- Waterproof LED strips
- ISOLUME light bars
- REVOLUME light bars
- SUPERLUME light bars
- to any 12V Driver
We offer this Waterproof Solder Connector Pair to help you with a variety of tasks for installing your LED light fixtures. Each pair of connectors includes one female waterproof plug and one male waterproof plug. These connectors are the same as the standard plugs hard-wired to our single color waterproof LED strip lights and LED light bars. These connectors can help you hook these light fixtures up to a 12V Driver.
They can also be used as plugs for our non-waterproof strip lights: just solder them to one end of a strip to create an easy connection, via the LED Light Bar Adapter Cable, to one of our 12V DC Adapters. Although these plugs will not make a non-waterproof fixture waterproof, they will create a connection that is compatible with many of our other products. These plugs are rated for 12V DC use only.
This product has not been reviewed. You could write the first review.
Weight: 1 oz.
Length: 4.7 in.
Diameter: 0.3 in.
Connector types: (1) male 2-prong,
(1) female 2-prong
Voltage: 12V DC
Do you have instructions on how to connect the waterproof solder pair to the waterproof led strip lights?
From Guest at
7/15/11 7:01 PM
I believe that we some people working on creating a "how-to" video on soldering the Solder Connector Pair to a Strip Light, and so should be on the web site soon. In the mean time, here's how you do it.
1) Carefully cut the silicone on the top of the strip, and peel it back far enough to reveal the solder points on the top of the strip.
2) Cut a small slit along the top of a Waterproof endcap.
3) Slide the wires from the Solder Connector Pair through the top of the cap, out trough the bottom.
4) Solder the two wires to the positive, and negative solder points on the strip. (It won't matter which wire goes to which solder point, just make sure that the matching wires on the other Solder Connector Pair match the same points on the other end)
5) Fill the soldered area with some waterproof sealant, and lay the silicone back down onto the strip.
6) Fill the Endcap with some waterproof sealant, and slide it back down over the end of the strip.
7) Let dry.