color-changing rgb led puck light
Color-Changing RGB LED Puck Light
- Sturdy Aluminum
- 118 lumens
- Only 6 Watts
- Dynamic and Exciting
The Color-Changing LED Puck Light is an LED fixture, wall and shelf light that also adds a splash of color-changing magic to your interior lighting. This 12V RGB LED puck is compatible with any of our remote-controlled RGB color controllers that allow you to change the puck's colors and mode.
This RGB LED Light Fixture comes with an RGB Splice Cable, which allows the puck to be connected to a color controller without any cutting or splicing of wires. Color changing LED lighting has never been more simple and elegant!
RGB LED Puck Light Features:
- Ultra-slim, at only half an inch high
- Sturdy and sleek brushed aluminum housing--not plastic!
- Consumes only 6W of energy so its very efficient and emits very little heat.
- Fully customizable with the use of a color controller
- Two installation options: surface-mounted, with the use of the included mounting ring; or recessed, which is installed by cutting a hole in the surface, removing the ring, and popping the puck into place
- Several RGB Splice Cables can be connected to the same controller
- Designed and engineered by Elemental LED
- An estimated life-time of 50,000 hours
Uses for this multi-color LED Puck Light include:
- Adds a splash of color to any room in a house, including a kitchen, a play room, living room and dining room shelving or a wet bar
- Adds dynamic lighting to a display or window of your business
- Adds to the mood and ambiance of bars, restaurants and hotel lobbies
May 30, 2012 by Mark
The puck lights are real nice. The wiring diagram could use a little more detail as far as what wire goes where, especially from the adapter to the controller. All in all I am very pleased with your product. I took a long time researching other LED products. Your products were the best ones I seen so I went with yours.
Voltage: 12V DC
Power consumption: 6W
Bulb Type: Edison SMD
Lumens: Red=39, Green=62, Blue=17, RGB (white)=118
Environment: Indoor/dry location
Beam Angle: 120°
Fixture Temp.: 95° - 113° F
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
IP Rating: IP20
Puck Diameter: 2.72 in.
Puck Cut-out Diameter (for recessing): 2.5 in.
Depth: 0.53 in.
Weight: 4 oz.
Lead Wire Length: 3 ft.
Connector Type: RGB+
are these lights for outdoor use ?
From Guest at
11/17/11 7:14 PM
The RGB Puck Lights like our other LED Puck Lights are not rated for outdoor usage alone. You can encase them in some type of fixture to prevent moisture from affecting the lights.
I am now remodeling my kitchen. I want to install 4 puck lights that are wired,dimmable,and not having to use an electrical outlet or battery operated. Do you carry these types of puck lights and what accessories will I need to purchase to make them work. Which of your puck lights should I consider(model Number)? Thank You Charlie
From Nicky at
11/19/12 2:30 PM
We may suggest looking at our Dimmable LED Puck Lights. These can be easily connected to a Hard-wired installation using and LED Adapter Splice Cable.
If you would like a quote of components that you will need for your installation, we would ask that you please email us any measurements, diagrams, and/or photos of your installation to email@example.com . We will be happy to look over your information and create a customized quote for you.