brighter flexible led strip light 16.4 ft. spool
Brighter Flexible LED Strip Light 16.4 ft. spool
- UL #E348280
- 180 Lumens per ft.
- 2.16 Watts per ft.
- Discount price
Brighter Flexible LED Strip Light is a low voltage, UL listed strip that we offer by the 16.4 foot spool at a special price.
- Bright: 180 lumens per foot, twice as bright as Flexible LED Light Strip
- Low Energy Consumption: 2.16 watts per foot
- Low Profile: use in many discreet locations
- Cuttable: every 3 LEDs / 4 in.
- Sticky back: features 3M adhesive backing for mounting on almost any smooth surface and material
- Discount Price: This strip costs 20% less when you buy by the 16.4 foot spool
- Long Life: over 50,000 hours, which is 8 years if left constantly on
- ROHS Certified: no environmentally harmful components were used in manufacturing
This super bright strip lighting is ideal in these home and business lighting applications:
- cove lighting
- interior lighting
- exhibit lighting
- kitchen-cabinet lighting
- project lighting
- close application task lighting
(Product SKUs: EL-IMGBRTRIB12VSP-WW, EL-IMGBRTRIB12VSP-NW)
Awesome Lights, Awesome Service!!
March 21, 2013 by August
First, the service here was terrific! Milad Bonyab was so helpful when I called in a panic because I needed the order placed for next day delivery - I didn't even know what I needed! After receiving my drawing he helped piece the system together and also provided a great wiring schematic that was critical for DIYers! Thanks Milad! Anyway, These are great for our purpose, we lit up the backs of our deep shelving units; the light is bright and clean but dims way down when needed. Additionally, we painted the walls behind the shelving in contrast colors for a really super effect.
Bright Lights good color
June 12, 2012 by Ian
These lights were pretty easy to install by just soldering to the solder pads. You can cut every 4 inches (or 3 LEDs). The color is warm, like I wanted. I put some above and below some cabinets. These aren't so bright that you NEED to dim them.
Easy, very bright
June 3, 2012 by Mike
The lights were easy to install and are a very bright white - used for under cabinet lighting over white granite - I think warm white would look better, but overall very satisfied. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL!
January 25, 2012 by Scot
First, installation was relatively easy. Pay attention to polarity!! Second, even though they claim you can cut it every 4 ", that is not true. I had 3 spools that in some cases were not cuttable at the 4" mark. I made it work but used a bit more material. 3rd, each end of the 5 meter length had leads soldered on the ends which was unexpected, but worked for my installation. 4th, Light is nice and was effective inside the cabinets.
Voltage: 12V DC
Energy Consumption per ft.: 2.16W / 180mA
Energy Consumption per spool: 36W
Max. Length of one run: 16.4 ft.
Ambient Operating Temp.: -68° ~ +176° F / -20° ~ +80° C
Fixture Surface Temp.: 68° ~ 104° F / 20° ~ 40° C
UV/IR Radiation: None
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Spool Weight: 4 oz.
Spool Length: 16.4 ft.
Width: 0.4 in.
Depth: 0.1 in.
LED Chip Type: 5050 SMD
Chip Spacing: 1.3 in. (between centers)
1.1 in. (between edges)
Cuttable: every 3 chips / 4 in.
||lumens per ft.
||chips per ft.
1. What accessories do i need to have to make this flexible LED strip dimmable.
From Guest at
6/24/10 3:43 PM
2. I need this in 10 ft. lengths can I just cut and re-connect this in different lengths? What accessory do I need to re connect
1. There are a couple options available that will allow you to dim this strip. We offer a 12V Inline Dimmer Switch that connects into your LED lighting system between the 12V transformer and the LED strip. Alternatively, you can use one of our dimmable drivers (instead of a regular transformer) if you prefer to use an existing 120VAC dimmer switch.
2. The strip can be cut every few inches, and you can join together several smaller pieces to make longer pieces. This can be achieved by using our strip-to-strip connector or our bending extension connector. The former is a small, straight joint giving the appearance of no gap between the two pieces of strip. The latter can bend to let you make turns in your run of LED strip. Of, if you feel comfortable soldering, you may solder together pieces of LED strip using the solder pads at each cut-point.